- This event has passed.
The bilingual child ~ Live Webinar ~ Part 1
07/05/2020 @ 8:30 pm - 9:30 pmFree – €35
The bilingual child
Part 1, first language steps for babies and toddlers. Live webinar. REGISTRATION REQUIRED
Back by popular demand, The Bilingual Child will return in May 2020!
The Bilingual Child is an accessible webinar open to parents and teachers who want to learn more about bilingualism. This course is free to Mother Tongues members.
This live webinar focuses on the development of two languages in children between the ages of 0 and 3.
Participants will learn about:
○ How children become bilingual
○ What to expect in the first three years of life
○ Activities that boost language skills in early childhood
○ How Mother Tongues supports bilingual/multilingual families
During the session, there will be time to discuss questions from participants
Who is this course for?
○ Expectant families who want to raise children with two or more languages
○ Parents/carers of young children (ages 0 to 3) who are growing up in a home where two or more languages are spoken
○ Parents/carers of young children (ages 0 to 3) who attend immersion programmes (such as Naíonraí) or dual language programmes
○ Early years educators working with children who grow up using two or more languages
○ Early years educators in immersion settings (such as Naíonraí).
How do I register?
Go to Eventbrite, click here.